By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
The Company and each member of its group (i.e. our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries) have access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act'), the Company is the data controller and the Company’s address is Lindapter International, Lindsay House, Brackenbeck Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2NF, England. The Company owns the data that it collects on the site.
The Company may have to disclose information about customers to the Company’s professional advisers to obtain professional advice.
The Company will not disclose your information to anyone else unless you have consented to the disclosure of it to selected third parties by ticking or not ticking the appropriate box provided when we collect your data.
However, we may disclose your personal information-
• to a buyer or seller of business assets in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
• if we are acquired, or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use
and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
LOCATION OF DATA
The data that the Company collects from you is stored within the European Union.
INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS AND USES
The Company collects and processes the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with the Company, or requesting information or further services.
• If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The Company uses this for Website administration. This is statistical data about the Company’s users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
HOW THE COMPANY USES YOUR DATA
The Company uses data about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with access to parts of the Website;
• To contact you in response to queries or requests, and provide you with products and services that you request from us, and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company’s services and its Website;
• To tell you about changes or developments to our services or the Website;
• To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive such emails (see ‘Choice – receiving marketing emails’);
• To produce statistics measuring the number and frequency of website visitors for the Company’s internal use. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individuals.
DATA & PASSWORD SECURITY
All data you provide to the Company is stored on the Company’s secure servers. Once the Company has received data from you, the Company uses certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless the Company has been negligent the Company is not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
CHOICE – RECEIVING MARKETING EMAILS
You can choose not to receive promotional and marketing emails from the Company. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
This site contains links to other sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We have up to 40 calendar days from receipt of the fee to provide you with the information, but will endeavour to provide you it as soon as we are able.
Questions about this policy should be addressed to: The Marketing Manager, Lindapter International, Lindsay House, Brackenbeck Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2NF / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.